Nauplii
Fish Herder
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2011
- Messages
- 1,170
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- London (But have lived in Hull)
Hey guys, wow its been a while since i've done this
Anyways, i have a ramshorn snail in my small tropical tank, and i need to treat one of my X-ray Tetra's, it has no tail due to an angel biting it off, and i want to prevent infection.
I have currently the following treatments:
Melafix
Myxazin
Interpet Anti- Fungus and Finrot
I need to know if any of these would be safe to use with my snail, or if not what treatment could i get.
Thanks for your help guys.
Vixen
Anyways, i have a ramshorn snail in my small tropical tank, and i need to treat one of my X-ray Tetra's, it has no tail due to an angel biting it off, and i want to prevent infection.
I have currently the following treatments:
Melafix
Myxazin
Interpet Anti- Fungus and Finrot
I need to know if any of these would be safe to use with my snail, or if not what treatment could i get.
Thanks for your help guys.
Vixen







