Smoothie Recipes.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

First cookie recipes.....now smoothy recipes......either you just like making different things or you have got yourself a good stash :shifty:

Just got a smoothie maker big mick lol, I thinks im a chef really haha.

Karen.

Cool, if you havent already I suggest you try a battered mars bar.....they are something of a treat in scotland (along with deep fried pretty much ANYTHING) but it is FANTASTIC......they go lovely with a good ice cream.

....then do what we did and just experiment at home with a packet of batter mix and a wee trip to the garage and you're away......Twix in batter, Bounty in batter (for thoes that like that deep fried taste of paradise) and my hot tip.....the battered Topic bar.

Cool, if you havent already I suggest you try a battered mars bar.....they are something of a treat in scotland (along with deep fried pretty much ANYTHING) but it is FANTASTIC......they go lovely with a good ice cream.

....then do what we did and just experiment at home with a packet of batter mix and a wee trip to the garage and you're away......Twix in batter, Bounty in batter (for thoes that like that deep fried taste of paradise) and my hot tip.....the battered Topic bar.

Hi Mick,

Those sound lovely. Think I will have to have a go. :cool:

Most reactions

trending

Back