Smart 4 Year Old!

star4

Fish Connoisseur
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
6,367
Reaction score
1
Points
38
Location
GB
My little boy this morning was watching my tank and he said he would really like a pictus catfish as it was his favortie fish. I told him that he couldnt have one in his tank as there would be too many fish. He said I could move 3 of his platies into his brothers tank and that would make room for a catfish. So I checked on a community creator I use and sure enough if I move 3 platies to his brothers tank (which there is room for) he could have a pictus catfish!!!!
 
well youve teached him well lol
 
He is mad about his fish, he cant wait till he is big enough to do water changes on his own and take care of his fish by himself lol. He seems to have an unknown knowledge of which fish work together.
 
Start saving for a large garden shed :)

So u have a fish room with lots of tanks to keep everything you both will want :devil:
 
he got a nince choice of fish aswel. pimps have the coolest whisker, they are like a chinese styled catfish :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top