size of neons

Lateral Line

It's full of stars
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
>>> i like ur avatar lateral line!!

Thanks. CrimsonTsavo asked me if it was a "My little Pony" - yeah, you go figure that one out!

It is part of a computer mashing of a photgraph of some empty bottles.

OP
OP
A

aernympha

Fish Herder
Reaction score
interesting....... :D :thumbs: u could paint that and enter it into the turner prize and win 20 000 pounds lol :D

C

cheirodon

In survival training they teach you that most vivid colors in nature abscond poison. There are exceptions, like neons, or tomatoes, but as a general rule, colorful equals dangerous, like coral snakes, etc.

Maybe they need to be colorful, to be able to find each other in murky waters, and mate!!!

ryan

Spinning around
Reaction score
CFC said:
ryan said:
some species like congo tetras however can grow to 8 inches or more. my male congo is about 6 inches
I think you may have got inches confused with centimeters, male congo tetras grow no bigger than 3 1/2 inches which is around 8 1/2 centimeters, if you do have a 6 inch congo tetra then post some pics, thats one fish i would love to see!!!
sorry you ar right i hav got a bit confused. however my male congo tetra is just over 4 inches i hav just measured him. he is huge compared to me two female congos and is nearly as big as my moonlight gourami (5-6inches) i will try to get some pics but it may take a while.

Lateral Line

It's full of stars
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
>>> that and enter it into the turner prize

:lol: Doesn't stand a chance, not an unmade bed or pile of rabbit droppings in sight. I wonder about the value of the Turner prize sometimes, it encourages the very people that the general paying public regard as self indulgent parasites.

>>> most vivid colors in nature abscond poison

Interesting idea. I was looking at some poison arrow frogs on Tuesday, certainly very brightly coloured and certainly very poisonous. Never thought about Neons in that way before. Hmmmm. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online