size of neons

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
>>> i like ur avatar lateral line!!

Thanks. CrimsonTsavo asked me if it was a "My little Pony" - yeah, you go figure that one out!

It is part of a computer mashing of a photgraph of some empty bottles.

interesting....... :D :thumbs: u could paint that and enter it into the turner prize and win 20 000 pounds lol :D

In survival training they teach you that most vivid colors in nature abscond poison. There are exceptions, like neons, or tomatoes, but as a general rule, colorful equals dangerous, like coral snakes, etc.

Maybe they need to be colorful, to be able to find each other in murky waters, and mate!!!

CFC said:
ryan said:
some species like congo tetras however can grow to 8 inches or more. my male congo is about 6 inches
I think you may have got inches confused with centimeters, male congo tetras grow no bigger than 3 1/2 inches which is around 8 1/2 centimeters, if you do have a 6 inch congo tetra then post some pics, thats one fish i would love to see!!!
sorry you ar right i hav got a bit confused. however my male congo tetra is just over 4 inches i hav just measured him. he is huge compared to me two female congos and is nearly as big as my moonlight gourami (5-6inches) i will try to get some pics but it may take a while.

>>> that and enter it into the turner prize

:lol: Doesn't stand a chance, not an unmade bed or pile of rabbit droppings in sight. I wonder about the value of the Turner prize sometimes, it encourages the very people that the general paying public regard as self indulgent parasites.

>>> most vivid colors in nature abscond poison

Interesting idea. I was looking at some poison arrow frogs on Tuesday, certainly very brightly coloured and certainly very poisonous. Never thought about Neons in that way before. Hmmmm. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back