Silvertip Tetras

ALW

What works for one may not work for another!
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
2,149
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Location
Leeds, UK
Anyone else got these beauties, if so what are they like in your tank
 
Anyone else got these beauties, if so what are they like in your tank

My son has twn of these in his tank. An equal share of male and female. They are no problem at all. they came free with some plecs I bought off a board member recently and are in with two angels, corys and swordtails and they shoal and I have no problem with nipping other than themselves.

Not as nice as cardinals, emperors pr rummy noses IMO
 
Had a shoal which lasted in a community tank for about 5 years> they grew to about 2.5 inches and looked nice. They were part of my first batch of fish and were in with other Tetras, Gourami, Livebearers, Catfish....

I have Rummy-Noses now and prefer these slightly.
 
i really like silver tips, but I have 10 Cherry barbs right now because I only wanted fish with red on them for a strange theme.......But I'd have to say the red looks great with the green plants.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top