chrissaysyes
Nereus
I dont see very many annoying sigs here....I think people are abiding and mods are doing a good job 
yep its fineis mine okay?
I like how some sigs have peoples tanks info. It helps you to know their experience right away.
thats a good point nickI like how some sigs have peoples tanks info. It helps you to know their experience right away.
so if i decided to keep and aro that makes me experianced? i may not be able to keep it alive but as long as i have it,, that makes me one of the best?
plus anyone can lie in their sigs to big themselves up.
Whereas some of the truely more experianced fish keepers like to stick to small community stuff as they only have that much space, funds etc.
But i guess it all goes down to what you call experiance? where does the scientific side sit in?
