Sick C.P.D

Little-Nipper

New Member
Joined
May 1, 2022
Messages
40
Reaction score
28
Points
18
Location
Cornwall
Hi guys, any idea what is going on with this CPD? I lost 1 yesterday and took out the body, that is when I noticed this little dude struggling to swim vertically. Water parameters are all fine and temp is at 24°c as normal.
I'd appreciate a diagnosis if you have any ideas
 
Hi guys, any idea what is going on with this CPD? I lost 1 yesterday and took out the body, that is when I noticed this little dude struggling to swim vertically. Water parameters are all fine and temp is at 24°c as normal.
I'd appreciate a diagnosis if you have any ideas
Pictures would help :)
 
Hi guys, any idea what is going on with this CPD? I lost 1 yesterday and took out the body, that is when I noticed this little dude struggling to swim vertically. Water parameters are all fine and temp is at 24°c as normal.
I'd appreciate a diagnosis if you have any ideas
Could we see some photos? That might help.
 
20230122_164818.webp
20230122_164737.webp
20230122_164712.webp
20230122_164645.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20230122_164810.webp
    20230122_164810.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 76
Scales look pineconed (?)
 
I too am no disease person, but more data will help others. Tank size, water parameters (GH, pH, temperature) and numbers for the water conditions you say are fine but we don't know what that may mean. Numbers of this species, and any other fish (species and numbers). And, what are they fed?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top