Shrimp

iain.betson

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Decided to go to lfs today and found some shrimp in a tank that wasn't supposed to have shrimp in :blink:
the guy there did not know what type they were so he did them cheap :good:
when I get round to taking some pics I will post them to see if any of guys can help ID them.
 
nice... i got some of my shrimp that way... they guy didnt know how much they were and didnt feel like looking it up so he sold them for $1.50 each instead of the $7 i had to pay the time before from the owner of the shop :good:
 
Cool :)
When I was talking to this guy he told me that they bread quite frequently :hey: Have you had this happen?
 
I havnt seen them breed, nor have i seen little shrimp in my tank.... doent mean they dont breed though, but i have them in a 3 gallon tank with 2 male guppys (about 7-8 shrimp) and i just found a dead one yesterday, but it was one of the big ones i had, but to answer your question no, i havent seen them do anything
 

Most reactions

Back
Top