Show me your scapes!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Here is my little Bluetooth in his anacharis forest:

77799038-4A76-4F2B-92DD-C9D626E79944.jpeg

Here is my 35 gallon well planted 24 inch tall hex tank. Inhabitants are 4 Black Skirt Tetras, 2 surviving Neon Tetras, 3 Harlequin Rasbora, an Asian fisherman, and 1 Bushynose Pleco. Plants are Anubias Nana on driftwood, Water Wisteria, and a large tall silk background plant. I occasionally fertilize with Flourish comprehensive and flourish trace elements. I perform weekly 50% water changes
C4B4FB2C-3A42-42E5-B7DB-D36AA30C0A08.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is my 35 gallon well planted 24 inch tall hex tank. Inhabitants are 4 Black Skirt Tetras, 2 surviving Neon Tetras, 3 Harlequin Rasbora, an Asian fisherman, and 1 Bushynose Pleco. Plants are Anubias Nana on driftwood, Water Wisteria, and a large tall silk background plant. I occasionally fertilize with Flourish comprehensive and flourish trace elements. I perform weekly 50% water changes
View attachment 107738
I love that you put the fisherman in the stocking :rofl:

I love that you put the fisherman in the stocking :rofl:
I let him fish in the tank but he has to throw them back if he catches any. I told him that he isn't allowed to eat any of my fish.

Last edited:
Here's my 3 month old Juwel Rio 125 (125 litre) - my first scape:
DSC7608edit2.jpg

_DSC7597edit.jpg

And my Fluval Spec V (19 litre) shrimp tank (bamboos and Bloody Marys), just a few days after re-scaping it - well, it wasn't scaped before. So, my second scape. Already planning a third - see here. MTS successfully caught!
(I may plant it further and perhaps try to grow a carpet).:
s-l1600 (2).jpg

Suggestions for additions / improvements to either tank welcome!

I see some great Tank of the Month candidates on this thread. Next TOTM starts August 1st and will feature tanks sized at 30 US gallons and larger.

I tried it but my golden mystery snail ate most of it and the rest melted.

Everything I put in this tank I seem to have success with, the shrimp tank a different story. The Bristlenose and snails love going up and down the Val giving it a good old clean

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back