Should I replace my Elecrtic Yellows with...

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Should I replace my Elecrtic Yellows with...

• Yes, Get the Rams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Keep with the Electric Yellows

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

carey

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I only have a custom built 9 gallon tank and the electric yellows are not the best of friends anyway. Would Rams be suitable?

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

The electric yellows grow too big for a 9g and will probably kill everything in the tank (including themselves) in territory disputes,the rams stay small and are much more peaceful. :)

Thanks,
I have realised this and like the look of rams much more, I can't wait I might be getting them in a few days!, this time I am going to the best fish shop in New Zealand and they tell you all about what you need to do to care for them as they breed most of them right there!

Thanks
Carey
PS: Hoping to get some German Rams!

imo, from what you have already, it seems like you are overstocked. to be fair to the lfs i would let them know what you have and your tank size. see what they say.

maggie

I told the lf that and they said that you can put as many fish in a tank as long as they have room to move, it's just a word called under-matianence. :D So I replaced my yellows with the Rams!!!! and I got five Blooffin Tetras and a Bristle Nose algae eater. They knew the size of my tank to!, 9gal

Most reactions

Back