dingweding
Fishaholic
I would like to buy some shrimp to clean my planted tank. Have a couple of questions, hope expertes here can give some suggestion.
I have endler, guppy, platy,and a male betta in the tank, very heavily planted tank with a lot moss, so a lot fry there.
Is it ok to keep shrimp? i think there are a lot place for them hide in.
Do i need a lid for my tank to keep them from jumping out ? i remembered last time i have shrimp, i found some of them on the floor the following morning.
Many thanks.
I have endler, guppy, platy,and a male betta in the tank, very heavily planted tank with a lot moss, so a lot fry there.
Is it ok to keep shrimp? i think there are a lot place for them hide in.
Do i need a lid for my tank to keep them from jumping out ? i remembered last time i have shrimp, i found some of them on the floor the following morning.
Many thanks.
/www.aquariumfish.net/catalog_pages/...hrimp_ghost.htm





![Tiny white/grey dots and patches [livebearers]](https://www.fishforums.net/data/files/featured_images/69/featuredimages_55903b855cfd26ae.webp)

