PiMpPiStOl
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2008
- Messages
- 74
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
"$40 for both tanks.
Both have broken plastic rims. New plastic rims can be bought on the internet from All-Glass:
http
/www.epinions.com/review/AllGlass_St...-3A593C64-prod2
http
/www.aqueonproducts.com/about/contact-us
Or you can glue glass center braces and fix the tanks that way. I have one glass brace already cut to size. It needs to be siliconed in place. I will give you a free big tube of the best German aquarium silicone ("Perennator") if you buy both tanks."
i dont know exactly what rimless is though. is the rim the thing at the top that goes around it?? and its not completely needed is it?? if it is, how much would that cost??
thanks!!
Both have broken plastic rims. New plastic rims can be bought on the internet from All-Glass:
http
/www.epinions.com/review/AllGlass_St...-3A593C64-prod2http
/www.aqueonproducts.com/about/contact-usOr you can glue glass center braces and fix the tanks that way. I have one glass brace already cut to size. It needs to be siliconed in place. I will give you a free big tube of the best German aquarium silicone ("Perennator") if you buy both tanks."
i dont know exactly what rimless is though. is the rim the thing at the top that goes around it?? and its not completely needed is it?? if it is, how much would that cost??
thanks!!







