D dan82 New Member Joined Oct 8, 2008 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 8, 2008 #1 I have a red spotted gold severum but she wants to eat anything thats smaller than her, any ideas what i can put in my tank safely. I also have 2 common plecs, 1 flying fox, 1 albino shark
I have a red spotted gold severum but she wants to eat anything thats smaller than her, any ideas what i can put in my tank safely. I also have 2 common plecs, 1 flying fox, 1 albino shark
M minxfishy Fish Maniac Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 8,492 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 9, 2008 #2 Thats normal, most fish will eat smaller fish if they can catch them. Can you tell us the size of your tank? It would help in any advice on stocking we can give you.
Thats normal, most fish will eat smaller fish if they can catch them. Can you tell us the size of your tank? It would help in any advice on stocking we can give you.
murphyk32 Fishaholic Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 561 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Oct 9, 2008 #3 i have 2 sev's. sharks, angels, gouramis, plecos all worked fine for me so far, biggest one is about 4 inches right now.
i have 2 sev's. sharks, angels, gouramis, plecos all worked fine for me so far, biggest one is about 4 inches right now.