Setting Up The 29g. Totally Psyched I Have Saltwater In My Living Room

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

My wrasse just took formula 1 pellets today. First time I've offered it too. Still looking good so far. Will still be sitting in QT for awhile. Don't want to jeopardize my other fish, especially my new Potter's angel.

On a note in the DT- my goby finally came out and ate w/the angel nearby. It has been terrified of this new giant fish in it's tank. It would wait awhile before coming out to get any food. It's a good thing the melanurus is in QT. Gives the goby time to adjust to the angel before putting the wrasse in. With the way the wrasse eats, I'd be surprised to see any food left over after a feeding.

And

my zoa's and paly still look good. Nice and open, not irritated. Hope my Potter's doesn't start eating them....

btw i recomend you to get blue cheek gobys for your sand as they do an amazing job

regards scott

I'm now pondering Valencienna puellaris orange spotted diamond goby. My biggest concern right now is it torment my yasha goby and pistol shrimp as it tears up their tunnels :( I'd love something to keep the sand clean, but am unsure :unsure:

I wanted to treat the wrasse for flukes anyway so I left the wrasse in QT and just added the angel.

Added the good rock from the QT to the DT and had to do a bit of rearranging to catch the angel.

020-2.jpg

024-3.jpg

watermelon's are kind of hidden but they are slow growers anyway.

018-3.jpg

Paly's and zoas

017-5.jpg

Another shot of starfish

009-4.jpg

My wrasse

038-1.jpg

Link for my thread on treating them. Please put input if you can :)

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=308760

My potter's died today :byebye: :rip:

I'm so sad and disappointed. I know these are hard fish to keep, but it doesn't stop the sadness.

It's been a little while, eh?!

Well all my fish died except one yasha. Something happened to my some of my zoa's. I put up my MH, added my wrasse to my DT added a candy cane coral and 6 peppermint shrimp.

PB170373.jpg

PB150341.jpg

peppermint during acclimation

PB170378.jpg

my lil candy cane

PB170384.jpg

Most reactions

Back