Set Up - Thoughts And Opinions Please

can the arc pods be flipped back so i can lift the glass lid?


they clip onto the back of the glass, and have a hinge so yes.. they go back about 90 degrees.. but if you already have a lid, you will have to consider about how the lid will fit with the arc pods. they will need about 1 inch of room at the back to be able to fit on, so if your lid just sits on the glass all the way around the tank it will need to be cut out slightly
 
Why aren't you going for the ikea one its cheaper and does the exact same job and accepts the same bulbs. I have an arcpod and I am not overly impressed for my new tank I am getting the ikea one and swapping out the bulb.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top