🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch4rlie

Moderate Moderating Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Please start posting entries and nominations for the September 2014 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The September competition will close for entries and nominations on ~ 15th September 2014.

(As a side note: If there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over until the following month.)

Not a single one entry :huh:

Hmm, don't be shy, we love seeing pics of your pets and seeing the lovely characters :lol:

My little rescue dog Johnny
smile.png
Got him from the RSPCA after he was found abandoned in birmingham, covered in fleas and had been attacked by another dog so had to have his whole left ear rebuilt
sad.png
Love him so much and dont know what I would do without him
smile.png

Will get one of him next to a note that says' POTM comp' 29/08/14 later cos he has gone for a night time walk with my dad, i am sure he will be back in a minute tho :)

Attachments

• 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 279
He is VERY tired now haha he's falling asleep in the picture, sorry I took it with my webcam so its turned the writing into a mirror image
sad.png
Hope its still alright tho, you can still read it
smile.png

It says TTF POTM Comp,
29/08/2014
'Johnny'
nofishinginmytank 

Attachments

• Snapshot_20140829.JPG
    Snapshot_20140829.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 238
Ooh, gonna need at least one more entry before the 15th, otherwise this will rollover to October ;(

C'mon enter YOUR pet into this competition , yep, I do mean YOU :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back