Reaction score
Plants: Anubias/Crypts
Quantity for sale: Loads
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: depends on what your purchasing
Postage & Packaging:
depends on what your purchasing
Photograph: Attached

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I have a new job, and just wont have time for the aquarium now unfortunately.  As such, the following is for sale in lots:

Plants: Collection of Crypts/Anubias.  The anubia does have algae growing, but i understand this can be cleaned ( i just dont have the time, to give you an idea of size- the towel is 1m by 1m).  All plants £25, collection preferred, but will post for an additional £10 if required.

Full CO2 setup: TMC Pro v2 regulator, 2 fire extinguishers: a 2kg one which has been used for the past year- but still going , and an additional 5kg one which is unused (not in pic).  Collection of bubble counters, glass diffusers, atomiser diffusers (which havent been used), check valves, co2 indicator, bottle of bromo blue premix solution AquaEssentials-virtually unused (not in picture). £75 collection only

Ei Starter kit from Aquariumplantfood: most of the are bags are half full or just under, some are virtually full, additional bags of ascorbic acid & pottassium sorbate.  A couple of dosing bottles-not in pic. £15 posted.

Driftwood: The main piece i picked up from Wildwoods, and was not cheap.  This is around 40cm in length, i'll throw the smaller piece in.  £30 Collection only

Whatever you're interested in , please drop me a message.  Please bear in mind, from next week, i wont be able to get to the post office as frequently as i normally would. If possible collection would make it much easier for me!
I am based in Ilford, East London.

20130425113435.jpg

20130425113907.jpg

20130425114411.jpg

20130425114959.jpg

20130425115625.jpg

20130425120003.jpg

Hi, how much for the regulator? Would you be willing to post? I live in Croydon, about an hour from you but I don't drive :(

Plants & CO2 kit sold PENDING COLLECTION.

Just driftwood & EI Fertiliser remains.
On closer inspection, The bigger driftwood piece is closer to 50cm!

How much for EI salts?

Sorry just seen up top. Hmmm if you can do salts for £10 Posted il have them? Without dosing bottles.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back