Selling Metro In Uk

djceri_g

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
313
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys, i purchased some metro and metro bits (food) from an internet site abroad. I was wondering now Im selling the discus i will no longer need it, will I get in trouble if I sell it on ebay or advertize it on forums etc?
 
I might sound thick... but what is a Metro?

All I can think of is the car that used to be made by Rover!

If it is just food i don't think it would be a problem.
 
lol shrimper! Its a very good meds that is available from the us without prescription from you doc or vet. I know in the uk the only way u can get it is through a vet!
 
Hi guys, i purchased some metro and metro bits (food) from an internet site abroad. I was wondering now Im selling the discus i will no longer need it, will I get in trouble if I sell it on ebay or advertize it on forums etc?

might be worth checking that none of the ingredients are on the government "proscribed" list. however if they were, you should not have been able to get them in the first place. if it shows them, could you list the active ingredients? for my personal interest if nothing else.


ok got the main, active ingredient. oxytetracycline this is an antibiotic used in human median often for those, who like me, are sensitive, lol that's an understatement, to penicillin. it is a prescribed drug, and as such is only legal to use under the direction of a doctor or Vet. any other use, including the sale, or passing it on to a second party would be an illegal act.

so, in theory at least, it would be illegal for you to even have this drug, without prescription from a vet. more so still, to pass it on or sell it. the offence would be: possession of a proscribed drug, and if you are trying to sell it, intent to supply.
 
:hyper better keep in safe in my house incase I get arrested!! lol thanks for that info!!
 
:hyper better keep in safe in my house incase I get arrested!! lol thanks for that info!!


lol it sounds bad when you write it down like that. :crazy: but there is a more important point here. true anti-biotic like this, are the mainstay of medical treatment for bacterial infection in the west, being a broad spectrum anti-biotic, it is used as a coverall drug. all bacteria are able to mutate, both to exploit new resources and to fight any natural attackers it may have. now because of this if the bacteria get too little anti-biotic to kill them, they start to become immune to it, eventually, as is the case in many hospitals now, the drugs simply don't work any more. as someone who is dependent on this particular group of anti-biotics, if i have an infection, the subject is close to my heart.


:hyper: :hyper: please i am not having a go at you. it simply that these drugs are used too freely, and if this continues they will become useless all too soon.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top