Selling Large Amazon Sword And Mature Cryptocoryne Wendtii

ebrcknrdg

Fishaholic
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
West Midlands
Hi

I am selling a large amazon sword (growing for 4 years in my tank) Measures 22inches long! Has lots of new shoots growing from it. Please make me an offer on this as Im not sure what it's worth.

I am also selling multiple bunches of mature Cryptocoryne Wendtii £3.50 inc P&P. For the price you will get 2 bunches or 20 stems of this plant as shown in the following pictures.

Pictures as follows...

Picture - crypt

picture
 

Attachments

  • photo.webp
    photo.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 135
  • photo2.webp
    photo2.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 149
  • SS100668.webp
    SS100668.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Untitled-1copy-4.webp
    Untitled-1copy-4.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 117
I'm interested in the sword but not sure what its worth. I would need it posted too.
 
I will buy the Sword, my local Madienhead sells big ones for £4.50 so It would have to be that or cheaper. ta.
 
just two bunches please i can paypal you today


paypal is ebrcknrdg@hotmail.com. I will post them on Saturday morning if that's ok

How many crypts do you have left?

I have a few more bunches left, how many do you want?

I will buy the Sword, my local Madienhead sells big ones for £4.50 so It would have to be that or cheaper. ta.



I will need to post and as mentioned before its 3/4 years old and 22 inches, very large sword with lots of new shoots. Will accept £6.50
 
How many crypts do you have left?

I have a few more bunches left, how many do you want?

I could use a few, do a deal on whatever's left?

Could I have a bunch of cryps before you do your deal please? Thanks :)

Yes that's fine my paypal is ebrcknrdg@hotmail.com.

How many crypts do you have left?

I have a few more bunches left, how many do you want?

I could use a few, do a deal on whatever's left?

That's fine, will get back to you when I work out how many are left

can the sword be split? if so I'll buy for £6


Yes that's possible, do you want to buy the whole sword? If so do you want me to split before I post or shall I leave for you to split when you get it?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top