Selling Complete Tank Or Separately

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Fish have gone off to their new home :( so i am now selling off my plants, have started a new thread in plants if anyone is interested (pics included)

Nutrafin test kit - which one (ive googled theres a few?)

How much to please?

I'm gutted :( Found a new home for the fish, sold all the plants and was due to sell my tank sunday when the lights stop working. Have replaced lights/fuse but no luck. I think the hood has had it. Bad luck or what!

Do you think anyone would be interested in buying the tank with it broken?

Must be fixable, I'm sure somone will buy it, and if right price, you'll get somthing nice for it and the person will be able to repair and still have a good deal! shame your having to shut shop :(

Must be fixable, I'm sure somone will buy it, and if right price, you'll get somthing nice for it and the person will be able to repair and still have a good deal! shame your having to shut shop :(

I know im gutted. Keep finding stuff that reminds me of my fish, courgette in the fridge, blood worm in the freezer :( Still there are other things that are more important to me now and i never say never. I will be back with another tank when we are all moved in and settled!

Ive had a look and it is fixable, i think its the electronic ballast so someone who knows what they are doing will be able to fix it. How much do you think is a good price to sell?

To be honest people charge silly ammounts for thier tanks...by silly I mean cheap...I would say with lid problem you should still look at £100 for tank and if with stand then around £150 is a sensible price if good condition, if scratches or marks even minor I would say £120. I think you need to go with what feels right and what you feel it is worth.

I hope that works well for you and everything can be of normallity for you shortly and that you can return to what you like best soon :D

To be honest people charge silly ammounts for thier tanks...by silly I mean cheap...I would say with lid problem you should still look at £100 for tank and if with stand then around £150 is a sensible price if good condition, if scratches or marks even minor I would say £120. I think you need to go with what feels right and what you feel it is worth.

I hope that works well for you and everything can be of normallity for you shortly and that you can return to what you like best soon :D

SOmeone offered me £50 before the problem and ive seen them on ebay for £70 in perfect condition. I just wanna cry :shout:

Please...please...please do not sell it for less than £70 at all...you will not have your moneys worth...I would say £100 happy...£120 more than happy.

A Freind sold his 125l Rio which was not borken but I've seen cleaner dustbins, he got , £130 for it...localy is your best bet, you'll get £100 at least - advertise at £130 and take no lower than £100!

Is this normal? only sold my tank two days ago and now I want another. I keep looking at other members tanks and miss mine already!

Is this normal? only sold my tank two days ago and now I want another. I keep looking at other members tanks and miss mine already!

yes when i got rid of my first tank ( was only 18L) ended up buying a 96L tank within 2weeks but look on the bright side you could get a bigger one now :hyper:

Most reactions

Back