Sell Or Keep?

Leedsboi86

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds - United Kingdom
Hey Everyone.

Firstly this is the details of my current tank & equipment I have with it,

Tropiquarium 68
The hood has a built in LCD Light Timer, You set the time for the lights to come on and off and it will do it for you each day.

Tank Size: Height 15", Width 12", Length 26"
Comes with:

* Biolife Wet/Dry Filter
* Digital Automatic Light Timer
* Cascade 400 Filter - Only 2 days old!
* Dual Valve Airpump
* Dual Tube Lights - Sun Glow and Morning Sun
* 3 LED waterproof spotlights(Red,Blue,White) & Starter
* Water Testing Kit
* Spare Filter Media
* Black Cupboard Stand
* Plant Pot Cave
* Small Cave
* 2X Bubble Wall Bars
* Water Treatments
* Medical Treatments
* Fish Food
* Baby Food
* Fish Net
* Natural Gravel

Sadly my heater recently broke so I have had to rehome all of my fishies.
Now I have a choice to make and it's kinda difficult.

I have been offered £80.00 for the whole lot by a friend who's wanting an Aquarium for there daughter,
Or I can empty the tank, buy a heater and start all over again.

And to be honest I really can't decide what to do.

Anyone have any advice.....
 
it will cost you a lot more than £80 a few months down the line, when you regrette this!! ( see how i say "when" and not "if") i would stick with it, a new heater is only £15 from acorn pet stores,maybe cheaper elsewhere
dont give it up,maybe store it for a while and look into what you can stock it with :)

shelagh xxxx
 
Shela the voice of all reason!
I have ditched the Biolife 35 filter tho for a newer Cascade 400 Filter.
It's supposed to be alot better pumping 400LPH instead of Biolifes 300LPH.

Also it gives more room for the tank instead of taking the entire side glass wall up.

What kinda heater watt does a 20G need though?

I was thinking if I start all over again to take gravel out and put sand in and remove plants and go for rock formations.

Shela do you have MSN?
 
i would think 150-200W would do the trick
see you have ideas :)! so dont sell it!
start over,do it slowely,and do it just the way you want, youll be over the moon with the results :D
msn addy is in my profile, feel free to use it :)

shelagh xxx
 
I agree, don't do it! Have a fresh start. think about the fish you have been wanting but couldn't with your last stocking. Don't tell me there aren't any!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top