Da_Oz
Fishaholic
On my way home today I turned a corner and there was a truck on the side of road and two people out picking up a entertainment center. So I stopped to help them pick it up. It was all busted and I told that it really stunk that it was broke. Then the lady said on this isn’t the bad thing and she walked around the truck and I followed and on the other side there laying on the road in about 3,000 pieces was a 300g aquarium.
Tank, hood and filter all gone. The rope broke during the turn and the entertainment center feel one way and knocked the tank off the other side.
Tank, hood and filter all gone. The rope broke during the turn and the entertainment center feel one way and knocked the tank off the other side.
I can't imagine, but i would sure be ticked at the person who was driving 
It's not very often that you see people try to stop and help.






