Screw Api

dcarmor927

Fishaholic
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
650
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Suisun City, CA, USA
I wish API water test kits came with plastic tubes because my clumsy ass keeps breaking them...I'm down to one tube for 4 tests...checking water takes too long now lol...sorry just thought I'd share the frustration...
 
Phone them, tell them how you are a "clumsy ass" and I'm sure they'd sell you some spares? :D
You could probably get test tubes from your chemists, but not sure they'll do plastic at the risk it would react with whatever you were testing :good:
 
you can get spares iirc there 30p each i broke 2 when cleaning them so your not the only one lol
 
In my case, I learned to always, even when testing, stand the tubes in the tray they came in. Keeps them from falling over and breaking. Hope this helps.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top