Scooter Blenny's And Algae Blennys

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

whats Haddock?

Too much time spent in california :lol:. Haddock is a common fish sold in markets especially on the east coast (its an atlantic species). Most beer battered fish fry's around here are haddock. Its a big flakey white fish. Check your supermarket next time you're there. You can feed your fish and yourself :lol:

whats Haddock?

Too much time spent in california :lol: . Haddock is a common fish sold in markets especially on the east coast (its an atlantic species). Most beer battered fish fry's around here are haddock. Its a big flakey white fish. Check your supermarket next time you're there. You can feed your fish and yourself :lol:

Pshhh, I totally knew that! :rolleyes: . I was just testing you guys :shifty: . I don't think i've ever seen it being sold at my oriental market. :shout: . I'll check just to make sure. Do they eat cooked haddock or do I have to cut a piece and leave to the side just for them?

It has to be raw. The Blennie will eat slightly bigger chunks than my Longnose hawkfish. Probably because my longnose is so tiny.

Yeah but Haddock is not an Asian fish, look in your regular fish section ;)

A Scooter Blenny was one of the first salt water fish I ever owned, I had him before I joined this forum (and before I even knew what 'live rock' was). That one eventually succumbed to gill flukes/cryptocarion, but before he did he was eating glass/blood worms.

-Lynden

Most reactions

Back