Scooping for baby shubinkins and guppies

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Video of me scooping for some baby shubinkins and guppies in the outdoor livebearer paddle pool in our backyard. Don't worry that those fish would get damaged or harmed by me taking them out of the water. They ain't harmed by any means. Always get your hands wet first before taking a fish in your hand. For their skin is very vulnerable if you use dry hands.

It seems that the shubinkins have reproduced themselves. I found some very small ones in my livebearer paddle pool. I wonder how those brown ones will develop. Normal goldfish when they’re that young look also like this. But I only have adult shubinkins in there. Other babies do show the way shubinkins ought to look like…

Video of me scooping for some baby shubinkins and guppies in the outdoor livebearer paddle pool in our backyard. Don't worry that those fish would get damaged or harmed by me taking them out of the water. They ain't harmed by any means. Always get your hands wet first before taking a fish in your hand. For their skin is very vulnerable if you use dry hands.

It seems that the shubinkins have reproduced themselves. I found some very small ones in my livebearer paddle pool. I wonder how those brown ones will develop. Normal goldfish when they’re that young look also like this. But I only have adult shubinkins in there. Other babies do show the way shubinkins ought to look like
nice, I enjoyed your vid clip

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back