Say What?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

kribensis12

I know where you live
Reaction score
So, I have never purchased a Canister Filter due to their high price. The thing is, I really need one for my 47g tank. Well, I was searching amazon.com and I found one that apparently has a built in UV sterilizer....

for.....

23 dollars. Now, that is soo cheap. Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Reaction-Stage-Canister-Filters-Bulb/dp/B002JRL2K4/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1299984888&sr=8-10

Anyone wanna read through and make sure I'm not imagining this? I don't want to order something that I have mis-read.

Never mind. I feel like an idiot. I guess it's just the UV bulb. The picture threw me off.

So, I have never purchased a Canister Filter due to their high price. The thing is, I really need one for my 47g tank. Well, I was searching amazon.com and I found one that apparently has a built in UV sterilizer....

for.....

23 dollars. Now, that is soo cheap. Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Reaction-Stage-Canister-Filters-Bulb/dp/B002JRL2K4/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1299984888&sr=8-10

Anyone wanna read through and make sure I'm not imagining this? I don't want to order something that I have mis-read.

Never mind. I feel like an idiot. I guess it's just the UV bulb. The picture threw me off.

well i read the product description and that says its for the 4 stage canister filter plus built in UV sterilizer so yeah its for a full filter

It's just for the bulb. When you click on the link to go to the site, all the parts are listed separately, and the $23 is just for the bulb.

I think its for the full filter but thats just my opinion.

It says in the product description 'this is a 4-in-1 filter blahblah'

If its just a bulb then why would it say that?

"Reaction 4 Stage Canister Filters 5W UVC Bulb"

I'd say its just for the bulb going by description but I'd contact the seller to be sure because it is quite confusing.

Dan

If you follow all the way through this as if you were purchasing, you'll see where that price only covers the bulb. Believe me, if it were for the entire filter one would be on its way to my house as I type this.
laugh.gif

If you follow all the way through this as if you were purchasing, you'll see where that price only covers the bulb. Believe me, if it were for the entire filter one would be on its way to my house as I type this.
laugh.gif

True that. I thought I had stumbled across a hidden goldmine on amazon. My dreams were crushed.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back