The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben3486

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
My salousi spit their fry the at the start of the week, 7 in total, and im going to be closing the tank in the coming weeks, possibly next week. All the adults will hopefully being going back to swallow aquatics where they came from but I need to ring them to confirm they will take them.

Im not sure if they will take the fry also as theyre so young (and one about a month or so old and just over 1cm in length) but if they dont these will be up for grabs and just want to guage interest in if anyone would like to take these on?!

I would absolutely love to watch these grow and develop but as Im going away for four months with work and dont realy trust any one to take care of them Id rather see them off to a new home and start again when I come back. Fantastic chance to take them from tiny to fully grown and watch them colour up and develop.

If any ones interested just leave a reply and I will try get back to you, but im not on the forum much at the minute so please bare with me.

Ben

Dad and one of the mums (holding in this pic)

Saulosi by B.Caizley, on Flickr

Please edit per this topic; http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/364910-classified-section-sales-format/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back