JustKia
Fish Herder
Along with the tanks i picked up yesterday I got a few big pieces of bogwood - really nice looking pieces.
However, there is either some mold or algae on them - not sure which as the wood has been out of water for a couple of days.
I also don't know what fish the previous owner had in there (hopefully not tropicals as they've been evicted to the "garden pond" as person is giving up).
There is no way I've got a "cooking pot" big enough to put them in to boil them.
They won't even fit in my buckets (standard orange B&Q buckets).
I can give them a scrub down in the sink, will that be enough? Or should I just set them out and let them dry completely before resoaking them?
However, there is either some mold or algae on them - not sure which as the wood has been out of water for a couple of days.
I also don't know what fish the previous owner had in there (hopefully not tropicals as they've been evicted to the "garden pond" as person is giving up).
There is no way I've got a "cooking pot" big enough to put them in to boil them.
They won't even fit in my buckets (standard orange B&Q buckets).
I can give them a scrub down in the sink, will that be enough? Or should I just set them out and let them dry completely before resoaking them?
All pieces will fit at the same time in there - gonna give that a go. Cheers 






