Reaction score
Plants: Salvinia Natans
Quantity for sale: Selling in 6x6cm lots
Delivery or Collection: Delivery
Sales price: £2.50 posted per lot
Postage & Packaging: Included in price
Photograph:

DSCN0806-Copy_zps74fd471e.jpg

I'm selling off some of my salvinia natans floating plants for the pure reason that they multiply and I now have more than I want. They are wonderful plants. Since adding them the behaviour of my honey gouramis has changed a lot and they love picking through the roots, and my shrimp have been known to hang upside down on them from time to time. They reproduce rather well but unlike some floating plants they do not become a nuisance and are quite easy to remove if you get too many.

I've got enough surplus for a few lots now, though there will likely be more in the coming months.

Payment by Paypal gift please
smile.png

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

edit: I may be back for some at some point soon.

Now selling for £2 a lot and I'll likely give you more than a 6x6cm lot. If it doesn't sell I'll be binning a large amount of it!

Most reactions

Back