just as the group lights were beginning to com on, none on, in that tank yet, so barely visible… the male is now as big as an average sailfin molly, with a similar sized dorsal…
I have a group of 3 or 4 ( I never see them all out at the same time ) they are in a tetra community tank with a large group of emperor tetras, that take over the main swimming space… the sailfins are more reclusive, so I honestly don’t see them often, but this couple were both larger, that the biggest of the emperors… I tried to get a picture, but it was too dark, and as the lights began to come on, they got camera shy, and moved back to their normal hiding spots… but I got to briefly, and faintly witness a dance this morning, which was totally unexpected…
I have a group of 3 or 4 ( I never see them all out at the same time ) they are in a tetra community tank with a large group of emperor tetras, that take over the main swimming space… the sailfins are more reclusive, so I honestly don’t see them often, but this couple were both larger, that the biggest of the emperors… I tried to get a picture, but it was too dark, and as the lights began to come on, they got camera shy, and moved back to their normal hiding spots… but I got to briefly, and faintly witness a dance this morning, which was totally unexpected…
Last edited:







