Room For Another Bn Or Rubberlip?

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
So I have been watching my BN for 2-3 weeks now since I got him and really enjoy him roaming the tank. After talking to my girlfriend we want another one. I also have been looking at rubberlip pleco which grow slightly bigger but I think should fit. The Rubberlip can be purchases at a LFS thats 10min away vs 30-45min. Current bottom stocking is:

-30 Gallon-
6 Peppered Cory
5-7 oto (cant find them all)
1 BN

Room for them? And if not would Coolia loach work out? I have alot of bottom feeders I like but probably not enough room.
 
What filtration do you have?

As youre prob aware it's not just the space issue but filtration as well because plecs are large waste producers.

I can't speak for anybody else but I don't class my BN as a bottom feeder, he's never at the bottom of the tank, he seems to be everywhere

Andy
 
I am running a Eclipse hood with 250 GPH and a Fluval 2+ with 105 GPH meaning i have around 10-11X turn over and I plan to perhaps add a Fluval U1 which adds another 65gph. So filtration isnt much of an issue for me.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top