🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Carlovel1

& Oddballs
Reaction score
RIP Knut :wub: :-( :-( :-( :-( :rip:
In 2007
knut_22197925.jpg

His last moment below.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlC1KIlVYyw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Bloody hell that video is a bit grim huh, It's like filming someone as they are dying, bit extreme.

it is filming someone as they are dying. just that someone is a polar bear, not a human.

Obviously... >.<

I meant as in it's "someone" as in a person, and not something, as in just an "Animal"...

(Queue the PETA Activists, ANIMALS ARE PEOPLE TOO, BLA BLA BLA, NOT MY POINT, MOVE ON)

The End.

it is filming someone as they are dying. just that someone is a polar bear, not a human.

Obviously... >.<

I meant as in it's "someone" as in a person, and not something, as in just an "Animal"...

(Queue the PETA Activists, ANIMALS ARE PEOPLE TOO, BLA BLA BLA, NOT MY POINT, MOVE ON)

The End.

Lol, sorry, it wasn't mean it a "I'm-trying-to-get-at-you" kind of way, it was meant in a "I'm-teasing-you-and-being-a-pedant" kind of way. :look:

I'm sure most people watching had no idea that the polar bear was having some sort seizure. Unfortunately it would of likely survived if it had not fell and drowned in the water. This is what I gather from reading.

It makes life appear all that more fragile, clearly evolution has a few kinks it needs to iron out.

I'm sure most people watching had no idea that the polar bear was having some sort seizure. Unfortunately it would of likely survived if it had not fell and drowned in the water. This is what I gather from reading.

It makes life appear all that more fragile, clearly evolution has a few kinks it needs to iron out.

Water-Proof seizures? LOL

Water-Proof seizures? LOL

I don't get the joke.

It's just been announced Knut Died Of Drowning & Brain Swelling :-(

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back