Rio 300 - I Won!

OscarWilde

Fishaholic
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
512
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
I'm planning to bid on a Rio 300 on eBay. It will mean getting rid of all my other tanks but I think it will be worth it.

I'm going to leave it to the last minute so what do you think is too much to pay? I was thinking of putting a bid in for £200.

Wilde.
 
I'm planning to bid on a Rio 300 on eBay. It will mean getting rid of all my other tanks but I think it will be worth it.

I'm going to leave it to the last minute so what do you think is too much to pay? I was thinking of putting a bid in for £200.

Wilde.

I paid 425£ for mine brand new without anything (well stock stuff). If it has any extra's 200£ sounds about right :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top