Riccia Fluitans & Java Fern

bardbj

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all,

As titled, I've got some plants to sell having been doing some trimming.
Payments can be made via Paypal, bank transfer, cheque or cash (on delivery).

Plants: Riccia Fluitans (golf ball size clump)
Quantity for sale: 4
Reason for Sale: Overgrown
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: £3 including P&P, £2 collection
Photograph:
5385432525_ebd2486540_d.jpg

Plants: Medium size Java Fern plantlets
Quantity for sale: 5 (3 plantlets)
Reason for Sale: Overgrown
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: £2.50 including P&P, £1.50 collection
Photograph:
5383615445_12c57695d5_d.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

theres still some avilable. really need to sell this as wont need as much plants after rescape.
i'm also open to offers.

I would have to wait until I am paid next week to know if I have a bit more spare, I only have £ in my paypal account atm. I have to buy my external filter and have just enough for bills left :) I know its not much to pay but I might end up with only couple£ left after I buy food etc! Although my fish tank does come first :) haha

They arrived today thanks and look lovely! I haven't had a chance to fix them to the bogwood, as I am in and out today, so I have them floating in a bowl!

Most reactions

Back