Rfi

jourdy288

Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
2,140
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Behind a little bubbling cave.
http://www.fishchannel.com/rfi.aspx
This should prevent people from releasing their fish, but shouldn't the store try and teach them before buying it? I think that people should feel free to buy the fish for their stores, but they should be sure they can care for them first as opposed to not caring for them period.
 
Sorry, just got here.
I think everyone's off somewhere having fun without us.
But good thread - and a terrific idea.
I still can't figure out why so many stores sell common plecs never mind all the others...
Just to see Shakespeare rolling in his grave:
All the world's insane,
And we're but suckers in it...
 
Right, common plecs have some history in the aquarium trade, and were around longer than most others, thus, popularity. Yet, if smaller species of plec were to become more popular, like the pitbull plec I own, things would be much easier! I was reading a book about the fish of Connecticut, and it turns out that they found common plecs in one of the rivers around here! This is why people think aquarists are irresponsible. Really, it's people who run out and buy fish without knowledge of them.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top