Bigpig
Fishaholic
Right had a little outbreak of white spot which am current treating on my finally week (touch wood) of treatment. My cards didn’t make it or my beta he just got more and more covered in spots when others where clear of spots second day of treatment. Good news is other my other fish are active and looking healthy
I originally was planning a coumninty tank round a beta. But I have now gone off this idea and will in future get a tank for a beta
I have revamped my tank below from gravel to sand and planted some plants with more on the way
My stocking atm is
2 Honey Gouramies (heard these where shy but I love them!! mine are very active and I now feed them by hand lol)
8 Zebra Dinos
I have now gone off the idea of blue rams and a BN and going for smaller shoal of fish with 1 or 2 bigger ones
The list to get over time so far is
7 Black neon Tetra
4-6 Cordys
4-6 Otos
Now am not too sure on bio load but would also love
1 krib
Is there any other shoal of fish or nice single fish I might add or have I hit my limit
In the near future I plan on a Lake Malawi Mbuna set up for my second tank
I originally was planning a coumninty tank round a beta. But I have now gone off this idea and will in future get a tank for a beta
I have revamped my tank below from gravel to sand and planted some plants with more on the way
My stocking atm is
2 Honey Gouramies (heard these where shy but I love them!! mine are very active and I now feed them by hand lol)
8 Zebra Dinos
I have now gone off the idea of blue rams and a BN and going for smaller shoal of fish with 1 or 2 bigger ones
The list to get over time so far is
7 Black neon Tetra
4-6 Cordys
4-6 Otos
Now am not too sure on bio load but would also love
1 krib
Is there any other shoal of fish or nice single fish I might add or have I hit my limit
In the near future I plan on a Lake Malawi Mbuna set up for my second tank







