Rena(bowfront) Aquarium 320l + Stand + Arcadia Lighting

mark1979

Fishaholic
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
585
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Paignton/Devon
hi all.

i have a Rena(bowfront) Aquarium for sale with stand,and arcadia lighting which holds 4 t5 tubes (2 marine blue,2 white)

included is the original lighting but no flaps,as they were binned a long while back.

The stand is a beech colour and is great condition

There is rub marks where the door opens,a common rena cabinet issue,lol

The tank doesnt leak,is about 16 months old and it also great condtion. there is a few very light marks,but nothing major,im just being honest.

im looking for £200 for a quick sale,which i think is a bargain for a panarama rena tank

P1000656.jpg
P1000655.jpg


thanks

mark
 
Bargain! :o If only I was closer...

Not that I need this, but that's an excellent price!

Good luck with the sale.
 
Bargain! :o If only I was closer...

Not that I need this, but that's an excellent price!

Good luck with the sale.

thanks mate, i am converting my rio to marine maybe (havent 100% decided yet) so this tank is suplus to requirements. ive priced it low for a hopefull quick and easy sale.
 
Hi' i'm after some cheapo lighting , presume the one that came with the tank is just bulbs and controller? If so can you give me the measurements, might be intrested in them depending on length.
 
Hi' i'm after some cheapo lighting , presume the one that came with the tank is just bulbs and controller? If so can you give me the measurements, might be intrested in them depending on length.

i will measure the lighting for you 2nite and pm you if you like?

it works fine,it just wasnt needed :good:
 
Hi,
How wide is the tank? (looks about 3-4ft but cant be sure)
I may be interested if it will fit in the gap I have :)
 
It does help but the gap I have is only just over 3 and a half foot :(
Sorry
 
mark1979 Posted Today, 02:48 PM

QUOTE (always4lora @ Aug 6 2009, 08:49 PM) *
Hi' i'm after some cheapo lighting , presume the one that came with the tank is just bulbs and controller? If so can you give me the measurements, might be intrested in them depending on length.


i will measure the lighting for you 2nite and pm you if you like?

it works fine,it just wasnt needed good.gif


yeh thats cool :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top