Redecorating....any suggestions

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

lips

Reaction score
So in the last month or so I've been adding and subtrating....first i purchased a piece of drift wood....didn't like it once it was in the tank. Then i picked up some rocks and thought i had something i liked....and just today I took them out and did a little rearranging. What you do think....any suggestions? I have crypts, anubias, water sprite and aponegeton.

Here is the series of changes...

with Driftwood
setup1.jpg

with Rocks
setup2.jpg

with just plants
setup3.jpg

Does it look better with just the plants??

A nice looking tank there, I also liked the first version with the driftwood B)
Why not put both rocks and driftwood? It would give it a nice natural overall look ;)

But unless you're not into driftwood, you might consider using branches of other trees, like apple tree for instance.
Just cut it down (a branch, not the whole tree :D ), peel it and soak it up in hot watter for a couple of days. It's pretty white to begin with but it will darken as time passes and makes a nice imitation of roots in the water.

But it's also pretty nice with just the plants too, so I guess it's all up to you ;)

I agree with both of you i loved the first pic and also the last maybe have th eplants you have in the last pic and add the driftwood i think that would look awesome!

Most reactions

Back