Red Worms?

magicd

New Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Perth, WA
Hey guys,

I have had this bucket outside for a while now. It only has 4cm of water in it and for some reason it has abit of dirt in it. I noticed there were some small red wroms in there. Could anyone tell me what kinda of worms they are and if they are safe to feed my freshwater fish?

Thanks
 
Blood worms I get them in my water fountain.
I don't feed them to my fish as I don't feed live foods.
 
Let me get this straight

Shallow water in a pale
Outside
little bit of dirt in the bucket

=

Blood worms?
 
what kind of water? a little tank water with a little left over substrate?

Or just tap, and some dirt with a little yeast and a couple days in the sun?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top