Rickster
Fish Fanatic
Hi all,
I have a red tail shark, who very recently has started to chase and nip at one of my loaches (the larger one of two). He doesnt really bother with the other fish I have; 2 cherry barbs, 3 danios and a smaller loach, he has a quick dart towards them now and again, but thats it. The loach he chases is as big as him, but doesnt fight back! Should I be concerned?, he shows no sign of injury, should I put another similar fish in to calm him down? The tank is 90ltr.
Many thanks
I have a red tail shark, who very recently has started to chase and nip at one of my loaches (the larger one of two). He doesnt really bother with the other fish I have; 2 cherry barbs, 3 danios and a smaller loach, he has a quick dart towards them now and again, but thats it. The loach he chases is as big as him, but doesnt fight back! Should I be concerned?, he shows no sign of injury, should I put another similar fish in to calm him down? The tank is 90ltr.
Many thanks







