frothhelmet
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2010
- Messages
- 281
- Reaction score
- 2
- Points
- 18
Plant: Red Root Floater (Phyllanthus Fluitans)
Quantity for sale: Enough to cover 20cm2
Reason for Sale: so others can enjoy
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: £2/portion
Postage & Packaging: Free
Location: London, SE4
Quantity for sale: Enough to cover 20cm2
Reason for Sale: so others can enjoy
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: £2/portion
Postage & Packaging: Free
Location: London, SE4
/www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/sale-trade/79976-fs-crypt-nurii-pahang-mutated.html , but it is not for sale yet. I imagine that it might be a year before I try to sell it. The only other crypt I keep is a crypt with green leaves and dark red undersides that is nicely bullated. I dont know if I have sent that to you already. That one will be a couple months before I have any plantlets. Cheers.






