Otterdance
New Member
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2007
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I've been looking at getting a group of tetra (about 10 or so) for my 240 litre community tank. I have a couple of waifs and strays, 1 glowlight, 1 red phantom, 2 black neons, but would like a shoal. I really like the red phantom tetra and saw that my LFS had some in stock (which they haven't done for ages). I couldn't get them at the weekend and thought I'd do a bit of research on them first - I notice a couple of guides say they like lower temps but other say they like higher temps.
What is a suitable temp for red phantom tetras? I've seen it ranging from 68F to 82F.
Thanks,
Matt.
What is a suitable temp for red phantom tetras? I've seen it ranging from 68F to 82F.
Thanks,
Matt.







