Red Crystal Shrimp Grade B-S!

Which would you buy if you wanted some Red Crystal Shrimp!you

• Breeding Adults @ £4 Each + £9 RoyalMail SD!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaBzZ

Reaction score
I am currently breeding TONS of Red Crystal Shrimp and they are already available for sale! I am doing some market research into what aquatic hobbyists are really looking for, the number of shrimp most commonly required, the prices ? If you could take a couple minutes to fill this out i would be extremely grateful! I already know i can beat any price out there and am already selling on eBay.

Any information you may have please get in touch!

Thanks again for your time and interest!

Peace out!

RaBzZ¬

any more details mate, Im looking to buy a load :)

Hi,

Baby Crystals are £2 Each around 1/2cm-1cm in size obviously bulk buy gets + Free Shrimp :D

These would be posted WITH LOA Guarantee, Oxygen, Heat Pack, Poly Boxed, Ammonia Remover & Bagged - Using Special Delivery NEXT DAY Royal Mail

or

These would be posted WITHOUT LOA Guarantee, Oxygen, Heat Pack, Poly Boxed, Ammonia Remover & Bagged - Using Royal Mail 1st Class 1-2 Days

Special Delviery Costs £9
1st Class Costs £6 WITHOUT LOA GUARANTEE!

What is LOA Guarantee? -> On Arrival Shrimp are guaranteed to be alive, in the case that any are not they will be replaced. 1st Class Delivery does not come with LOAG....

Collection Available - I Live in South West UK Somerset - Yeovil. Payments via PayPal ONLY Unless cash on collection.

Is there anything else you need to know matt?

sounds good im only in plymouth so wouldnt have to travel far in post :)

what grades do you currently have, and any pics :)

ill get some pics up gimme 10 mins :D there all sorts tbh Some B, lots of A and some S's but obviously they are babies so its impossible to tell until they grow up :D But then that ensures a chance of a S or 2 :D haha

1ol.png

ive been after some of these for ages, im only in devon, but ive heard these are dreadfull to keep and have been advised against them because my tank is newly cycled, are they really that sensitive? i would definatly love to have some but not if they are going to die, whats your oppinion, you must know these critters well to breed them sucessfully

@phoenixgsd

lower grades are not so sensitive and a lot easier to keep :)

and thanks for putting the pictures up they look good and breeding well by the amount of young, but i'm after some higher grade ones :)

so are these lower grades and whats the grades mean? i dont understand them :unsure:

thanks matt, so basicaly sss high grade working down the grades to c, the crap cross breed

b looks a bit like the rili shrimp

pretty much, also the more solid the white colouring the more desirable, theres also things like Pure Red Line but i'm still trying to learn it all myself :)

its all pretty simple, grade SSS - grade A Higher the Grade means the more white rather than red, also higher the grade the more sensitive they are and harder to breed and VERY hard to send in postage. these lower grades are very easy to look after but i would recommend adding to a cycled aquarium as i would with any aquatic creature. The only problem with keeping these guys is they prefer to have acidic water rather than alkaline the easiest way to do so i by buying STATUM SHRIMP GRAVELS which naturally reduced PH to a acidic level - however this is only required for breeding. low grade Red Crystal Shrimp will survive in most water conditions just like cherry and any other shrimp... they are far less hardly than they are made out to be :D

ahh right, ok, well in that case if these are A and B ones then they should do ok in my tank, i do have a couple of amanos, where are you rabzz?

my ph is really really low anyway

yes mine are housed with blue shrimp as well as long as its not with black crystal shrimp/ghost shrimp they will be fine :D

i live in South West - Just outside of Yeovil in a little village norton sub hamdon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back