Red Cherry Shrimp For Sale - Reduced To 70P Each

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Alchemist - Glad they arrived safe and well. Hope they have all settled in after their 'longer' journey.

Fishfanatic13 - No problems.

I have got one box left of 9 Shrimp. This includes one fully grown female over one inch long with deep red colouration (she is very nice indeed), one fully grown male over one inch long also with good colouration and 7 Shrimplets around 1cm in size. £15 inclusive of Special Delivery. If anyone is interested please get in touch. I can post tomorrow or anytime next week.

Will you take £12 for it? :D Not sure if shrimps will be an expensive meal for the fishes..

inquisitor86 - What fish do you have in your tank? You can have them for £14

Arrived safely.
Extremely well packaged.
Settling in nicely.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/377261_10150495163339042_668649041_10458123_131620532_n.jpg

Many thanks fishprotector

No problems Gazo, glad they got there safely :good:

I always worry about them in the post lol

P.s. Excellent picture, I have not been able to get a good shot of them in my tank yet.

Pipeman - Yes I still have them. We can only PM after you have made ten posts (I think) so make another post then PM me for payment details please :good:

Just to make sure they are alright and take me passed my 10 i have in my tank guppies blue limia and corydoras so they will be ok won't they.
thamks

They should be yes. Two are fully grown and 7 are still babies between 7mm and 1cm. I can post them on Monday if you like for a Tuesday delivery? I will email you my paypal email address now.

Well folks that is all, the tank is now bare and ready for a new Shrimp breeding programe. I have sold around 400 on this website. Thanks everyone for their custom and I hope that you all enjoyed your purchases. It has been a good year and a lot of fun breeding these guys.

ok i would most probably like some do you know if they are ok with the postage because i am near to brighton.

Most reactions

Back