Rebus, 9pm, Tonight, Itv

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ami

Fishaholic
Reaction score
This is going to be a good one as it's Ken Stott's second outing and one of my fav novels.

Everyone go and watch and then come tell me what you think!

Hannah v Stott
:sly:

Hi, we recorded Rebus and watched Dalziel and Pascoe which is normally very good. Unfortunately it was a rather boring episode and I dozed off! I like Ken Stott and Warren Clarke. I like Warren Clarke's facial expressions, he is so grumpy! Hope you liked Rebus, I will probably watch it tomorrow. :)

Always

Ken Stott is very good but the chchange ron John Hannah is strange

mega diff in filming too

ps i have sprained my wrsit

I forgot John Hannah was Rebus first. He was also very good in the Mummy and the Mummy Returns. Hope your wrist isn't too bad. I have a one inch round bruise on my right arm. Guess how I did that? On a cornflakes box ! I watched the second half of Dalziel and Pascoe tonight and it was still boring! Not like them. :)

Yeah, I remember spending ages complaining about John Hannah being a bad choice and Ken Stott being much better. I sent Ian Rankin an email protesting and he said that he didn't have a choice over the casting!

Ken is cool and the entire change in style from using Danny Boyle as the writer is excellent. Took me a little getting used too, but I think the changes were for the better.

Bit bizarre having a Rebus that talks a lot and makes jokes though!
:lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back