Rebirth (Na Style)

Ian you are getting some great images mate. Love the cpd's..do you need a new home for the aponogeton you must removed?

thanks Chris!

it didn't last long when i took it out, it dried out pretty quickly.

Looks good mate, your getting some cracking shots from the new camera the colours looking lovely.

thanks Chris!

You let it die !? Murderer....
blink.gif
blink.gif
laugh.gif

thanks Chris!

You let it die !? Murderer....
blink.gif
blink.gif
laugh.gif

He does that on occasion. A serial plant murderer. Aponogetons are lovely. The death is tragic. :p

Ian, can we get a full tank shot? The pictures look lovely, but I'd love to see the entire tank. You're really approaching the level of some of the great scapers with regard to picture composition and quality. The photos remind me of work that Evans or Baliban over in the US would do. Actually, don't take it the wrong way, you're tanks remind me of both scapers quite a bit. :) That's a good thing.

thanks guys...the group of CPD's are great to watch. I do like having a large group of 'micro' fish in a bigger tank, you get to really see the instinct of the fish.

Ian, can we get a full tank shot?

will try and get one later, it's not changed a great deal other than the aponogeton.

You're really approaching the level of some of the great scapers with regard to picture composition and quality. The photos remind me of work that Evans or Baliban over in the US would do. Actually, don't take it the wrong way, you're tanks remind me of both scapers quite a bit. That's a good thing.

:blush:

that's a massive compliment llg, and i'm not sure i'm at the level of these guys with the artistic talent and probably never will. I am looking forward to the next scape though. :hey:

Nice one Ian, keep us updated with that Crispus flower, can't wait till mines grown back, still about 6" tall atm.

very cool.Had a pay rise have we
laugh.gif

Is that a C.Tropica far right,foreground: and what's the crypt behind it please?

@ Steve, i shall get some pics when it's flowered. I'm looking forward to having a flower in a open top tank.

@ Stu, cheers mate, and yes i have treated myself on several occasions after getting my new job :shifty: and the plant is Cryptocoryne beckettii ''petchii'' :good:

Very nice full tank shot. Get a picture of the aponogeton flower when it does the deed.

L

Looking forward to it mate, how's the littleun coming along?gotta be nearly 7 months now (4 week months that is)? Mine loves laying in front of the two tanks :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back