Really proud for this kid and myself ahaha

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Guyb93

Fish Herder
Fish of the Month šŸŒŸ
Reaction score
Some may know on this forum that I coach boxing for kids and adults but mainly kids , as an unlicensed coached I donā€™t take any credit for the development of these kids Iā€™m just an man who never achieved in the sport but Iā€™m taking credit here lol about 4-5 years ago a young lad came to the gym , very over weight and pre pubescent, looked like his mom was making him go nether the less the lad turned up twice a week and got stuck in ,the owners and coaches of the gym .. il be honest donā€™t pay kids like this any attention itā€™s just subs for the gym a few pounds here and there .... 17 years ago I was this kid ... and it really got me to the point where Iā€™d train with him work on his cardio and footwork telling him just cus yiur a 10 belly donā€™t mean you canā€™t move and be fast, (I know 10 belly isnā€™t a nice name but it was the name that was given to me at the gym so I recycled it ahahah) slowly but surely this lad becam a young man and went from 10 belly to 8 belly to 5 belly till now he has been selected for the GB boxing academy.. Iā€™m super proud of this lad and donā€™t know why Iā€™m telling everybody I can but I think he will go far ... and yes I will make him remember and yes I wouldnā€™t say no to a hand out ahahaha , makes you think how much wasted talent is just walking away from things because nobody will encourage them

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back