Real, (U.s.), Football

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

frapadoodle

Moved On
Reaction score
So any predictions on National champ?
Or should we just end the season after the SEC championship again?
Go Dawgs!

NORTE DAME! we may of lost golson but were still in it.
FIGHTING IRISH!

pfffffft

M-I-C-H-I-G-A-N

GO BLUE!!!

Real football in the US. So LA Galaxy then.

ncguppy830 said:
nope thats futball he means REAL football.
yes.gif

I'm almost a Bronco's fan with Manning at the helm.  As a Brown's fan I still haven't gotten over "The Drive," or the "The Fumble."  Still opening the season with 7 TD passes is impressive.

Manning, Blah, Blah, Blah.
Sorry, when I think Brocos, I think Elway, to carry a team as long as he did. As to being a Browns fan, sorry.

As for Michigan, pffft, play in a real conference.

As for the L.A. Galaxy. Maybe a little racist? Not Hispananic, you get fired. Besides it's hard to tell who are worse actors, Soccer players or 'Proffesional' Wrestlers.

Gators, without Spurrier? Really.

Notre Dame? Two words Roll Tide! (And I hate Bama near as much as Florida)

Bulldogs though? really its gonna be oregon or alabama sadly.

I would love to see LSU do a number on the Tide and the entire SEC for no other reason than I am tired of Les Miles being treated as a second class coach.  I can't wait to see what happens with Ohio State this year, I'm afraid my Illini are just out of luck.

frapadoodle said:
Manning, Blah, Blah, Blah.
Sorry, when I think Brocos, I think Elway, to carry a team as long as he did. As to being a Browns fan, sorry.

As for Michigan, pffft, play in a real conference.

As for the L.A. Galaxy. Maybe a little racist? Not Hispananic, you get fired. Besides it's hard to tell who are worse actors, Soccer players or 'Proffesional' Wrestlers.

Gators, without Spurrier? Really.

Notre Dame? Two words Roll Tide! (And I hate Bama near as much as Florida)
HAHAHA without Spurrier?
In case you haven't been watching college football too long, we won two national championships without Spurrier in the past 8 years. LOL

So still seems SEC is who to beat.

And tough schedules, three top ten teams in four games.
Go Dawgs!

Just a quick question that I hope one of the states side peeps could answer, Why is American Football even called Football for over 98% of the game the ball is either in the air or being cuddled in the players arms?

KirkyArcher said:
Just a quick question that I hope one of the states side peeps could answer, Why is American Football even called Football for over 98% of the game the ball is either in the air or being cuddled in the players arms?
There's alotta sports that you could make that same argument against...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back