gothicangel69
New Member
I' m selling my Oscar cichlid and my three plecos in my 55 gallon since they're starting to get too big for the tank, so I'm going to have an almost empty tank soon and I'm looking for some advice on what to do with it. I already have some ideas, so I'll throw them out at you guys and and suggestions you guys have would be awsome.
The 55 will have to full grown angelfish in it, and I was planning on moving my kribensis cichlids over to the 55 gallon (I have one breeding pair with babies, and two other females) as well as two of my trout.
That would put four adult kribs and their babies as well as two angelfish in the 55 gallon, and 1 cory, 1 golden gourami, 1 spotted climbing perch, 1 bolivian, and 1 chinese algae eater in my 30 gallon.
I was planning on getting either 2 or 4 more cories, and 3 more bolivian rams for the 30 gallon.
And for the 55 gallon I was going to get 5 khuli loaches, some type of algae eater that doesn't get too big, and I'm not quite sure at all what other types of fish I want to put in there.
Both tanks are blackwater biotypes with almond leaves and peat. The 30 gallon has black sand, lots of plastic plants and driftwood, and my 55gallon will have sand in it when I'm done(not sure which color yet), lots of plastic plants, driftwood and caves for the kribs.
Any suggestions are welcome.
The 55 will have to full grown angelfish in it, and I was planning on moving my kribensis cichlids over to the 55 gallon (I have one breeding pair with babies, and two other females) as well as two of my trout.
That would put four adult kribs and their babies as well as two angelfish in the 55 gallon, and 1 cory, 1 golden gourami, 1 spotted climbing perch, 1 bolivian, and 1 chinese algae eater in my 30 gallon.
I was planning on getting either 2 or 4 more cories, and 3 more bolivian rams for the 30 gallon.
And for the 55 gallon I was going to get 5 khuli loaches, some type of algae eater that doesn't get too big, and I'm not quite sure at all what other types of fish I want to put in there.
Both tanks are blackwater biotypes with almond leaves and peat. The 30 gallon has black sand, lots of plastic plants and driftwood, and my 55gallon will have sand in it when I'm done(not sure which color yet), lots of plastic plants, driftwood and caves for the kribs.
Any suggestions are welcome.







